Jam Blues Vol. II: Bass [Deluxe Edition]
The Jam Blues Bass series of playalong tracks are designed for people who are learning to play Blues Bass. The best way to develop your playing is to spend as much time as you can playing Blues in a real band, but most people don't have that luxury - and also playing with backing tracks allows you to try out new things in your practice sessions without worrying if they sound bad!
Jam Blues Vol. II contains ten tracks, each written and recorded to help you become comfortable with the style, feel and form of the Blues. To help develop your own personal playing approach, we've written each track in the styles of a great Blues legend - I'm sure you'll figure out who's who :)
The Deluxe Edition includes some nice additional materials to help you go a little deeper in your practice - these include:
- High Bitrate Mp3 versions (for better audio quality)
- A chord chart for each backing track, so that you can read through the changes while you play.
- A set of suggested basslines / fills that you can work on over these tracks.
I'm enjoying jamming with them - sure you will too!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Sweet Little B.B. (Blues Backing Track in A)
- Howlin a Smokestack (Blues Backing Track in G)
- Eric's White Powder (Blues Backing Track in D)
- Not Faded Stones (Blues Backing Track in G)
- Stormy Tuesday (Blues Backing Track in G)
- Black Magic Carly (Blues Backing Track in Am)
- Tore Freddie Down (Blues Backing Track in A)
- Crosscut Albert Saw a King (Blues Backing Track in C)
- Boom Hooker Boom (Blues Backing Track in E)
- Need Your Mac so Bad (Blues Backing Track in G)
All content owned by Justin Sandercoe and Dave Marks ©2014.
- Guitars: Justin Sandercoe
- Bass: Dave Marks
- Keyboards: Tim Oliver (Track 7); Dave Marks (All others)
- Drums: Darby Todd (Tracks 4, 6, 7, 8, 10); Paul Stewart (Tracks 1, 2, 3) Nick Oliver (Tracks 5, 9)