Jam Blues Vol. I: Drums Deluxe Edition
The Jam Blues Drums series of playalong tracks are designed for people who are learning to play Drums and want to develop their feel and vocabulary in Blues. The best way to develop your playing is to spend as much time as you can playing Blues in a real band, but most people don't have that luxury - and also playing with backing tracks allows you to try out new things in your practice sessions without worrying if they sound bad!
Jam Blues Vol. I contains twelve tracks, each written and recorded to help you become comfortable with the style, feel and form of the Blues. The Deluxe Edition includes some nice additional materials to help you go a little deeper in your practice - these include:
- High Bitrate Mp3 versions (for better audio quality)
- Wav versions (Uncompressed, fully mastered versions - the highest audio quality possible)
- A chord chart for each backing track, so that you can read through the changes while you play.
- A set of suggested grooves / fills that you can work on over these tracks.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Blues Groove In A (shuffle)
- A Laidback Blues
- A Dirty Blues
- Piano Blues In E
- Rasta Funk Blues In E
- John Bb Bad
- Gee... Slow Blues
- Blueberry D-light
- G Funk Blues
- A Sad Minor Blues
- Thriller Scone In D Min
- A Min to C Min Dorian Vamp
All content owned by Justin Sandercoe and Dave Marks ©2019.
- Guitars: Justin Sandercoe.
- Keyboards: Tim Oliver (Tracks 04 & 12) Dave Marks (All others)
- Bass Guitar, Percussion and programming: Dave Marks
- Drums: Alex Toff