Jam Blues Vol. III: Guitar
The Jam Blues Guitar series of playalong tracks are designed for people who are learning to play Blues Guitar. The best way to develop your playing is to spend as much time as you can playing Blues in a real band, but most people don't have that luxury - and also playing with backing tracks allows you to try out new things in your practice sessions without worrying if they sound bad!
Jam Blues Vol. III contains ten tracks, each written and recorded to help you become comfortable with the style, feel and form of the Blues. To help develop your own personal playing approach, we've written each track in the styles of a great Blues legend - I'm sure you'll figure out who's who :)
I'm enjoying jamming with them - sure you will too!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Lonely JB Highway (F#m Blues Backing Track)
- Louisiana Swamp Grass (G Blues Backing Track)
- Roy's Big Cannon (E Blues Backing Track)
- Robbing the Poor Ford (Dm Blues Backing Track)
- Stevie Proud of Ray (A Blues Backing Track)
- Lizzy Got Thin (Am Blues Backing Track)
- Maybelle Chuck (Bb Blues Backing Track)
- A Carton of Larrys (G Blues Backing Track)
- Mannish Waters (A Blues Backing Track)
- Emerald Rory Boogie (A Blues Backing Track)
All tracks recorded live at The Practice Roomz studio.All content owned by Justin Sandercoe and Dave Marks ©2016.
- Guitars: Justin Sandercoe
- Bass: Dave Marks
- Keyboards: Owen Parker
- Drums: Darby Todd