Jam Blues Vol. IV: Guitar
The Jam Blues Guitar series of playalong tracks are designed for people who are learning to play Blues Guitar. The best way to develop your playing is to spend as much time as you can playing Blues in a real band, but most people don't have that luxury - and also playing with backing tracks allows you to try out new things in your practice sessions without worrying if they sound bad!
Jam Blues Vol. IV contains ten tracks, each written and recorded to help you become comfortable with the style, feel and form of the Blues. To help develop your own personal playing approach, we've written each track in the styles of a great Blues legend - I'm sure you'll figure out who's who :)
I'm enjoying jamming with them - sure you will too!
- Stevie's Proud (Blues Backing Track In E)
- Heavy Shuffle (Blues Backing Track In A)
- Funky Minor Thang (Blues Backing Track In A)
- Going Down On 12-8 (Blues Backing Track In A)
- Rockin Blues Slow Changes (Blues Backing Track In E)
- Strict Minor 6-8 (Blues Backing Track In A)
- County Tinged Blues (Blues Backing Track In A)
- Be Goode At Stops Tinged (Blues Backing Track In A)
- Don't Stop Being Goode (Blues Backing Track In A)
- Riffy Funky Monkey (Blues Backing Track In E)
All tracks recorded live at The Practice Roomz studio. All content owned by Justin Sandercoe and Dave Marks ©2016.
- Guitars: Justin Sandercoe
- Bass: Dave Marks
- Keyboards: Owen Parker
- Drums: Darby Todd